Home Of Information, Breaking News And Latest Gist


Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Benefits Of Double Dating

So, there are actually some benefits you enjoy when you are in relationship with more than a girlfriend (as at early 2012, I was in serious relationship with 5 committed girlfriends....Eeeww, thatz really crazy though). Well, I managed all of em well till....... - the rest is history -

1. FREEBIES:
This is the number ONE benefit I enjoyed during my time...lolz. That time, na me dey reign pass, my friends sef dey always envy me. Airtime, Food, Chocolates, Singlets, Boxers, Kitchen Utensils, even toiletries. Wetin dem no gimme? Money nko? One of them even placed me on a weekly allowance....and another on a monthly salary. Itz normal though. 5 pretty ladies are so in love with you (2 students + 3 working class ladies) my brother, freebies are of course a MUST to be enjoyed.

2. BYE BYE TO LONELINESS:
With 5 girlfriends? There was no reason for me to be bored or lonely. In fact, I forgot the meaning of Boredom and Loneliness. Whenever you're bored and you call the NUMBER ONE, she gives some excuses....don't hesitate to call the NUMBER TWO, she says she's busy? Contact NUMBER THREE....by the time you reach the NUMBER  5 sha, one will be interested to come spend the night with you.

3. PRAYERS:
When you have PRAYERS coming from your Mum, Dad, Tinuke, Seun, Joyce, Linda, and Nkechi (not real names)....haaaa!!! This is what we call BLESSINGS JABURATA!!! Everything will just be going on fine for you and you will be wondering where they are coming from. The reason the blessings will be genuine is cuz they are committed girlfriends not side chicks...they all loved me for real, of course I loved them all too na.

4. EMERGENCY:
I could remember a day I needed to pay for a form and I was damn broke. I picked up my phone and called the richest of them all, she no get choice na....her darling boyfriend will lose a great offer if the form wasn't gotten that day, she agreed to give me the money (N7 500). Now, the office where I'd get the form wasn't near at all and I had no money on me to go down there but NUMBER 5's house near the place. So, the richest sent the money to the NUMBER 5's account, then NUMBER 5 got the form and brought it down to my house. You can just imagine the wahala I would have gone through to get the money for the form and the stress to get the form if there were no NUMBER 3 and 5.

Well, na the 4 benefits wey I fit remember be that, they make sense abi? So, as much as you have enjoyed reading the Benefits of having more than a girlfriend....GET READY to enjoy reading the DANGERS........lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment